COVID-19 Epic1 Training Changes
As of Monday, April 13, 2020, Epic training will be available as demo-only presentations taken from any computer. This demo-only training will continue until Epic1 classroom training resumes.
- Employees/contractors will not need to come to an Epic1 physical classroom location
- Employees/contractors who attend the demo presentations will receive credit in Saba for class completion
Registering for Epic Training
Employees/contractors should be assigned an Epic Job Role in the Validation Portal. This will send a curriculum update to Saba.
- The registrar will choose a date and time for the courses in the Epic curriculum in Saba
- Each course will have a link to the class
- The employee/contractor will receive a calendar appointment from Saba with the link for their class. The class links are also available at Epic1.org/vtrooms
- The links can be used to access the class presentation from any computer and learners are not require coming to a physical Epic1 classroom.
- BJC Epic Training COVID-19 Registration Guide
- WU Epic Training COVID-19 Registration Guide
- Our Recurring Class Schedule shows when classes will be held through 2021. We have only made registration available for 3 weeks at a time until we understand how long we will need to offer our demo-only classes.
Along with the live demo learners can watch, there are also e-learning lessons available in the Saba curriculum bundle.
- These will help to familiarize users with Epic content before they participate in the live demo
- These are also always available for learners in their completed curriculum after they attend class
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]