Super User Program
What makes a "Super User Super"?
Super User Roles and Responsibilities
Super Users will commit to approximately 200 hours of support in their role. This includes onboarding, training, and staff support during training and go -live. Some Super Users will assist in application testing process (TBD). This investment of time will vary based upon the role.
Onboarding and Super User Training (36 hours over 24 weeks*)
- Attend super user meetings
- Learn the Epic system and future state workflows
End User Training (24 hours over 8 weeks*)
- Support training team in the delivery of end-user training courses
Pre Go-Live Preparation Activities (10 hours over 2 weeks*)
- Assist with pre go-live readiness
Go-Live Support (120 hours over 4 weeks*)
- Provide workflow and application support for end-users
Post Go-Live Support and Optimization (TBD)
- Participate in ongoing end user support, training, and system optimization.
*Hours per week are approximate